Strawberry and White Balsamic Truffle
Passion Fruit Bon Bon (50 Truffles)
Chocolate for Dipping
- Melt the white chocolate over a bain-marie with gentle heat. Do not leave the chocolate unattended. Stir until the chocolate is melted, then remove from heat immediately.
- Boil the strawberry puree and glucose together then pour in the white balsamic.
- Gradually pour the strawberry mixture over the melted chocolate.
- Use a rubber spatula mix chocolate mixture (ganache) until it is smooth and shiny.
- Cool down the ganache (about 40°C).
- Stir in soft butter with a rubber spatula until the butter dissolves.
- Pour it into a clean, dry container and leave overnight.
- Pipe the ganache with a round piping tube into a nice ball on silicon paper. Rest for 2-3 hours or until you can roll the ganache on your palm
- Temper chocolate to 31°C. Dip the ganache with white chocolate and allow to set.